Welcome to London Organic Soil
"Voted best quality & value mixed soil in London"
Spring / Summer Offer
All bulk / ton bags from £49.00 each (inc VAT) for Soil, Compost, Soil Improver and Fertilizer.
Organic Soil Specialists
In recent years councils, all new builds etc. have insisted that soil now provided is certificated and approved by the
environmental agency. No longer can you use recycled soil from dubious sources.
Because of the demand for top quality soil london organic soil was created in conjunction with
Rockinghams Soil, who have
been a major supplier throughout South London for many years. Our soil is sold in one ton bulk bags, loose or in small
25kg bags and we offer fast delivery or collection.
All soil is organic and blended etc. on site, suitable grades for allottment, borders, containers, mulching feeding and
turfing. The cost is very competitive and quality unbeatable.
Please phone us for an instant quote on 020 8665 6789
We can also quote to fully landscape your garden. Please see www.rockinghamslandscaping.co.uk for more details.
Why Use London Organic Soil?
London Organic Soil are an established family firm (1901) with a knowledgeable & friendly approach. They have fully
qualified staff and offer expert advice. London Organic Soil are also fully insured and supply and deliver in the following areas including, but not limited to:-
Croydon, South London, South East London, South West London, Lewisham, Bromley, Beckenham, Chipstead, Coulsdon, Purley,
Epsom, Ewell, Sutton, Merton, Wimbledon, Norwood, Norbury, Selhurst, Mitcham, Penge, Anerley, Sydenham, Balham, Clapham,
Worcester Park, Hayes, Keston, Sanderstead, Selsdon, Warlingham, Woldingham, Farleigh, Kenley, Caterham.
- Beware - A lot of so called luxury very expensive turf sold has a non degradable plastic mesh throughout. This will eventually come to
the surface and hinder mowing and maintenance.Also this turf is often cut wafer thin with hardly any soil and also over fertalized with
chemicals. Rockinghams turf rolls have an inch or more soil and organically grown.Hence the grass will take and grow without problems.
- Beware - When ordering online of lot of turf companies do not deliver on days customers request. There is often then many month's
to wait for a refund.
- Beware - ordering turf online from companies that deliver from areas that are many 100's of miles away -
sometimes the other side of the country. Not only is this turf over-priced but it won't usually be delivered fresh.
- Beware - ordering turf or soil from companies that have named turf/soil. Usually this is inferior to ours and they
are normally overpriced.
- Beware - ordering turf from companies that do not have local premises where turf is delivered fresh every day and available
for inspection or collection.
- Beware - do not buy from phone companies who work from home or a mobile phone only - you will usually pay
far too much for inferior turf.
- Beware - buying from builders merchants or D.I.Y chains usually costs more for inferior products as they do not have deliveries every day.
- Beware - many companies use an outside party (courier) to deliver turf to the retail market. They deliver on pallets via a tail
lift which cannot get up raised kerbs, cannot move on gravel, soil or grass and cannot be lifted over obstacles. Mostly the
operators will only leave turf or soil in the road.
- Beware - most online turf companies will quote and advertise very low initial prices. When you are at the check out to pay
you will find VAT is then added and also a high delivery charge. PHONE US, speak to a human being, we will give you an instant quote
fixed price, time and date..... 0208 665 6789
- Beware - some turf companies use call centres to answer phones. They do not have detailed knowledge of products sold, or are able to offer
detailed advice or information
- Beware - you will find a lot of turf & soil sold is a much higher price than we offer. They will try to justify this by stating they
are better quality. This is not true. They are simply greedy and overpriced